[thechat] head shops busted by feds

Mike Migurski mike at saturn5.com
Thu Feb 27 03:15:01 CST 2003

>Herr Commandant Ashcroft decided to take the War on Drugs down to the
>level of pipe blowers yesterday.  In a nation-wide effort (Operations
>Pipe Dreams and Headhunter), they raided selected shops across the
>country, appearing to focus on shops that had websites.

Apparently they're following that up with Operations Mario Bros. and
Minesweeper:
http://www.isonews.com/

Pertinent /. comment:
http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=55255&cid=5392020

*Now* I see why all the beervolts are in Canada and the UK.

                 http://www.saturn5.com/mike/contact.html

                "Freedom! Horrible, horrible freedom!"