[thechat] cooked carrots (was: what is this thing anyway?)

Alan McCoy a.r.mccoy at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 27 12:42:00 CST 2003

:: Well, shoot your friggin' questions about techniques etc.
:: right here and the Mad Chef will try his best to answer
:: them. Anything about Asian food. Ron L already asked one a
:: long time ago about woks.
::
:: Go on, this will be fun.

Cool!! My birthday's coming up in a few weeks and a new sushi knife is very
high on my list. Any recommendations for a good high-performance sushi
knife?

:: Alan, I'll email you all the stuff offlist if you want. I
:: think I've posted some 6 Asian recipes so far, and they
:: include detailed "chef's notes"

That would be most excellent!! Thanks! I'll try and dig up our Japanese
orange ginger salad dressing recipe and post it.

Alan