[thechat] Disgusting Foods

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 27 12:50:01 CST 2003

Happy Hungry Thursday!

As long as we're in a mood to discuss disgusting foods ...

Anybody else like 'Lebanon Balogna'?

It's got an absolutely horrid color.  Even fresh it looks like it's been sitting out way too long and gone bad.

And the 'fragrance' is even better!  It's a rather pungent meat.  It smells rather like a ... like a .... well ... gosh!
 ... I suppose it smells rather like a rotting chipmunk!         :-)

Ask for a sample next time you're out in a deli!

RonL.
(Who was once bitten by a $%^&^#$%$$% chipmunk!)

Actually Martin - there *is* an old children's song over here:

"Everybody hates me,
Nobody loves me,
I'm going out and eat worms!"