[thechat] Disgusting Foods

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 27 13:16:01 CST 2003

abbey answered:

>>well, my dad (the ex-farmer) says there's no better treat in the world than
>>beef tongue, you just cook it til it turns green

Hi Abbey,

Gosh - I was thinking more about packaged foods ... like pickled pimento loaf.
(A food I won't eat.)

I guess I missed a few other categories ... for instance I wasn't thinking about
restaurants. [I haven't ordered it ... but I've been in some fancy restaurants
that had items like beef tongue and ox tail on the menu.]

But yeah, I have some farmer friends too [and I won't get into it cuz I just ate]
and they eat some things a lot of us wouldn't go near.

RonL.
(Crossing his legs in sympathy for the farmer's little boy piggies.)