[thechat] Re: Error 404: Cannot find...

Cheryl Baringer cheryl.baringer at alcatel.com
Thu Feb 27 13:39:00 CST 2003

Don't worry Martin, it wasn't really snow.... it was ice. And it's
almost gone now. That should have been our last nasty weather. We'll
likely get one-two more cold snaps, but our average last freeze in
Dallas is around March 20. I am counting the days....

By the time you get to Texas, Spring will be knocking on the door.
Cheryl