Texas Weather ... was RE: [thechat] Error 404: Cannot find...

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Feb 27 15:23:01 CST 2003

Luther, Ron wrote:

> *I* certainly wouldn't want to be on snowy/icy roads with a
> bunch of Texans who aren't used to it!}

In the late '60s I was living in Augusta GA -- *not* by choice, the
gummint assigned me to Ft. Gordon -- and one winter day it snowed.
Well, really just a light dusting, but none of those good ol' boys
knew what to do with that stuff, so there were GTOs and RoadRunners
in ditches all over town :-)

I was glad to be a Volkswagen owner...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.