[thechat] Mostly (was: Handling a knife like a pro) (was: Cooked carrots)

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Feb 27 19:01:01 CST 2003

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 06:42  PM, Hugh Blair wrote:
>> Now if I could just pile more people into the "Love is not a finite
>> resource" and "Sex: It's Good to Talk" buses, I'd feel my work on this
>> planet was done.
>
> I'll buy a ticket for that bus ride. Where do I sign up?

Perhaps Sabrina could look in her little (big?) black book? She hooked
me up on a blind coffee engagement with a self proclaimed "sex activist
& educator" who lives less than a mile from me. ...  Well, erm, it's
only completely "blind" on her side, I am indeed looking forward to
seeing what she looks like with clothes on. I am now preempting any
comments along the lines of "Heh, you're telling me you've seen her
naked on the Internet and it's only her that's going blind?"

Good lord, what is this list turning into. Are we soon to be arranging
"Lovolts" ... "Orgevolts"?
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>