[thechat] Mostly (was: Handling a knife like a pro) (was: Cooked carrots)

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 20:11:01 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judah McAuley"

> > You could also read The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton and Catherine A.
Liszt
> > as an *excellent* starting point. Or middle point. Or...
>
> I'd also recommend Polyamory: The New Love Without Limits by Deborah
> Anapol.

Excellent suggestion from Mr. McAuley. I think Ethical Slut and Love WO
Limits are the absolute best two-book combo. If you're only going to read
*one* then I agree that ES is the better choice. But read both :)

> I'd also recommend anything by
> Susie Bright (she rocks).  Other sex positive authors I'd recommend:
> Joani Blank, Carol Queen, Pat Califia, Annie Sprinkle, Hanne Blank and
> Heather Corinna (and everyone at Scarlet Letters).

Heather journals, as well, and you can read her at:

http://www.femmerotic.com/journal.html

And buried in this "my vacation with Heather" entry from my own journal is a
photo of the two of us:

http://www.darlingbri.co.uk/journal/archive.asp?id=193

And that's the end of my off-topic foray :)

--Sabrina