[thechat] Mostly (was: Handling a knife like a pro) (was: Cooked carrots)

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Feb 27 22:19:01 CST 2003

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 08:47  PM, Judah McAuley wrote:
> For instance, their guide to throwing a sex
> party is indespensible.

Where is it? I'm not into that kind of thing (perhaps unless it's
spontaneous and drunken, um yeah, that was fun), but I have friends who
have attempted to do this and the report I got back was, "Everybody
just stood around and said 'He, he, he, we're having an orgy. Beth and
Amy took their shirts off for a while."

> Tell you partner that you take a more
> non-verbal approach to sex but that you respect their boundaries and
> will happily listen to anything they bring up (verbally and non
> verbally) while you are with them and that you won't be offended if
> they
> push things a different direction.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That is perfect. I have found the
words! I only have to preface them with "Uh, I know you're my best
friend's girlfriend and sister and everything else, but,"

> I personally define sex positive as having a positive attitude toward
> sexuality.

That's how Bush would define it too. (insert emoticon for elbowing
someone and winking, ha ha, no offense to be taken, you're alright)

> The human ability to eroticize *anything* continues to
> amaze me.

This is my favorite porn site (safe for work, seriously):

<http://www.cyberium.net/bnguy/natindex.htm>
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>