Texas Weather ... was RE: [thechat] Error 404: Cannot find...

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Feb 28 01:04:01 CST 2003

> I was glad to be a Volkswagen owner...

it's all i've ever owned (if you don't count the chevy malibu which i bought
and drove only a couple of times before separating from my first wife, who
ended up with it)

i've had three beetles -- my latest, a '69 model, was purchased in 1995, and
i've poured more thousands of dollars into restoring and replacing parts
than i care to admit

see photo http://evolt.org/user/r937/20/index.html

runs like a swiss watch now

snow?  ice?  hah!   my air-cooled rear engine LAUGHS

now watch, my hubris will cause it to break down before jeff and morgan and
adrian get here for the frisbee golf game we're planning for march 15 --
details on my site, if anyone wants to join us

rudy