[thechat] Handling a knife like a pro (was: Cooked carrots)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Feb 28 08:57:01 CST 2003

Alan McCoy noted:

>>That's on my birthday list with the sushi knife. ;-) I've always heard
>>cleavers have many, many uses (besides a horror movie prop) but I've never
>>actually bought one.

;-)

Oh, now I feel guilty. 'Visual impact' is the only thing I've used mine
for so far.

I found a 100+ year old cleaver at an estate sale and just _had_ to have it!

It's a huge heavy old monster ... I've never even taken the tape off the edge
to see how sharp it might be.

RonL.
(Yeah - I've got a two-handed 'grim reaper' scythe in the garage I thought
looked cool as well.)