[thechat] Canadian in passport fiasco

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Sat Mar 1 13:47:00 CST 2003

> http://tinyurl.com/6mu5
>
> Canadian woman gets stopped by INS, and sent to India.

This just SUCKS. I hope those INS officers are not only
FIRED and banned from any further government work, but
are personally sued into bankruptcy. Any worker that
is in a position to represent their country should act
in the most professional manner possible.

I've been hassled by Canadian INS folks - not to that
extent - and I just don't understand how some of these
big-headed power-hungry scum think. Or if they *even*
think. I hope she takes her complaint as far as possible.
This type of behavior should never be tolerated.

And this just doesn't even begin to express my disgust.

Hugh