[thechat] Canadian in passport fiasco

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 14:17:00 CST 2003

--- Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net> wrote:
> At 01:28 AM 02-03-03, Quackamoe wrote:
> >Grrr. I want to say more but I'm too angry.
>
> And as if India doesn't have enough people already

heh heh. But this is kinda personal. I have a coworker
name Sivam Paramanthanan and I've already mentioned
Madhu Singhal. Sivam went to High School up around the
San Francisco bay area and was in the US Air Force.
But I can see either one of these two getting this
sort of treatment and I don't like it. But then, pitty
the fool that tries to hassle Madhu. She's SQA and all
conversation has been known to come to a halt when she
walks into the room!

Terry