[thechat] Stupidity should be cured, says DNA discoverer

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Mar 2 02:31:00 CST 2003

Just wanted to chime in here, via DEVO ..

"The fittest will survive, yet the unfit may live."

  ... if genetic engineering could make people smarter, spell better, be
less fat, get harder erections, be a tall redheaded female with a huge
nose ... whatever ... I see no moral dilemma. In the past eugenics was
immoral because it prevented an ugly retard from reproducing ... but if
science can make a couple of revolting dimwits living in a trailer home
gibe birth to stunning child who will cure cancer, I'm all for it.
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>
Flash and ColdFusion Development