[thechat] Stupidity should be cured, says DNA discoverer

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Mar 2 02:56:01 CST 2003

PS: interesting trivia -> both Crick and Watson believe that DNA did
not originate on Earth: Watson thinks it came to Earth from a meteor or
space dust, Crick thinks that life on Earth was intentionally seeded ...

Being that DNA requires RNA to replicate and RNA needs DNA to come
about in the first place, and the chance of either one being created
randomly, much more coming together randomly are infintessimaly small,
I tend to favor Crick: it is a system that could be designed by nothing
other than an intelligent being, be that being God, Aliens, or whatever
made God and aliens.

PSS: I want my theoretical offspring to spell better than I can. Over
half the time it took to write this was spent trying to figure out how
to spell "infintessimaly" and my computer says I still didn't get it
right.
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>