[thechat] More on John Edward

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Mar 3 22:38:02 CST 2003

Well, I found the transcript of John Edwards' "readings" on Larry King.
It's at:
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0302/28/lkl.00.html

Scroll past all the initial crap and get to the part where he takes calls
from people. Since you're not asking for a personal reading, you should be
easily able to see the generalisations, the LARGE number of misses, and the
open-ended questions posing as psychic messages.

Amazing how people fall for this crap.

Madhu
(If anyone wants me to dissect just one caller's reading, I'll happily do
it for you)

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy