[thechat] what if ...

deacon b. web at master.gen.in.us
Tue Mar 4 05:58:01 CST 2003

> Only a meathead would try to use a past resolution as justification to
> take military action when the very issue is on the Security Council's
> plate. Oh, wait, I forgot.

Only a meathead would think it sufficient
justification, but that doesn't mean that non-
meatheads can't use it for an *excuse*.

Connie Rice and Colin Powell are certainly not
meatheads.

But it says the Bush administration thinks the US
voters are meatheads. And they're right.

After all, the gulf of Tonkin resolution passed.
"Remember the Maine" worked.

And we locked up lots of American citizens and kept
them in concentration camps during the 1940s
because they were racially unfit.

Whups. They weren't concentration camps. That's
the term used when you *lose* the war. Winners get
to couch their shameful behavior in more acceptable
terms.

deke

--
What does the Bible clearly say about dieting?
You shouldn't do it: