[thechat] Shhhhhhh!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Mar 6 19:38:01 CST 2003

John Handelaar wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Mostly there's blue-arsed-fly activity going on
> around migration.
>
> BEO moved last night at about 0300 (yay William).

ta :)

> LEO-web is going the same way imminently, the lists
> should be good to shift in the next 72 hours or so.
> Etc, etc, etc

excellenty - from my count, weo and beo are pretty much sorted, leo and deo
are outstanding, meo is being dropped, and stuff like feo, oreo and teo are
pretty much on hiatus.

> Normal bullsh1t will resume shortly, no doubt.
> Meanwhile there's still a fair amount of chatter on
> IRC...

yup, irc.evolt.org #evolt or irc://irc.evolt.org/#evolt - join in!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like