[thechat] US to redraw world maps

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Mar 7 13:23:01 CST 2003

A fascinating and cold look from a professor at the US Naval College at
how a new world order could (should in his opinion) be created and
enforced by the US Military.  It essentially argues that globalization
is the name of the game and that we need to make the world safe for
globalization by forcibly containing and shrinking those areas that
don't support globalization.  Not at all unreasoned but I think horribly
wrong.  Interesting read, regardless.

http://www.nwc.navy.mil/newrulesets/ThePentagonsNewMap.htm

And for those of you who aren't depressed enough by that, we have the
next item on the list: America admits people it was "interrogating" died
by homicide, but really, its not torture.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=384604

Judah