[thechat] Shhhhhhh!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Mar 7 16:43:01 CST 2003

Sabrina Dent, Apperception wrote:
> From: "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>
> > excellenty - from my count, weo and beo are pretty much sorted, leo
> > and deo are outstanding, meo is being dropped, and stuff like feo,
> > oreo and teo are pretty much on hiatus.
>
> Oh God, not a shortage of Oreos! They're hard enough to find here.
>
> :)

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xdbc_48/dbtc_5/pic_1#
728

cybercandy plus a credit card is a dangerous place to be in ... i can't wait
for Vanilla Coke to come out here, because it's costing me a fucking fortune
to buy it from Cybercandy :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like