[thechat] hosting reccommendations - several domains - low traffic

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Mon Mar 10 16:50:00 CST 2003

javier velasco wrote:
> you could also aim for our affiliate hosting programs ;)

I know this is supposed to be thechat - but I can't resist raving about
NetWorth. Ron Dorman and crew are the best hosts I've ever encountered. So
far everything has been a breeze to set up - they make everything *so* easy.
They make it completely painless to manage my clients' hosting. They are
incredibly responsive to everything I've asked about... I can't sing their
praises loudly enough.

And to top it off - some of the hosting $$ is going back to evolt.org - what
more could I ask for?

Check them out at:
http://www.ez-profits.com

Regards,