[thechat] I heard the news today, oh boy...

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Mon Mar 17 15:05:20 CST 2003

Was just listening to news on the radio. An interpretation:

"President Bush today began issuing ultimatums to anyone who stood in his
way. Included were statements such as 'Get the hell out, Saddam, this is my
playground now' and 'Screw those UN weenies!'. More after this word from our
sponsor..."

"Romania Chevrolet invites you to get in on the SUV fad! We're craaazy!
We're practically giving these behemoths away! As a matter of fact, we *are*
giving them away! Purchase a 10-year supply of gas up front, and a
participating oil companies will give you the gas-guzzling monster of your
dreams, absolutely free!"

"And now, back to the news. President Bush has stated unequivocally that his
plan to bomb Iraq back to the Stone Age has nothing to do with oil, but with
the freedom of the Iraqi people, who would clearly prefer the freedom of
flaming death to living under the rule of a leader who is clearly hiding
something. The President is also thankful that the American people have
managed to 'forgive and forget' about his staff's involvement with major oil
companies."

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net