[thechat] Green Card

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Wed Mar 19 14:18:58 CST 2003

http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.php?id=18927

It's a good news for me that these Pakistanis are no more in love with USA and
they'll prefer to live in their own country.
But this report and some other horrifying reports in local Urdu newspaper of the
same event make me curious about the position of Pakistanis with Green Card in
USA. What an average American thinks about Green Card holder Pakistanis? What is
the position of a Green Card holder in American society? Aren't Green Card
holders considered American citizens or it is an earlier stage of way to getting
citizenship?
I am just curious!
By the way, for me USA is an interesting topic of study as a society and
culture.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/