[thechat] finally, a rational response

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Mar 19 22:18:13 CST 2003

If "Trinity" isn't a variety, it's like saying "Humboldt."

therefore one of these buds could be called "Humboldt Trainwreck"
http://community.webshots.com/album/6377198ybQPwtuCie

geography:
http://www.cqp.org/images/CA%20County%20Map.GIF
on the far upper left, Trinity Co is snuggled up just to the east of Humboldt.

IMO people can say "Humboldt" or "Trinity" whatever, but isn't most
of it grown indoors nowadays... outdoor gardens mostly too dangerous
(also too seasonal)... and so therefore .. if anything, maybe a
there's a local knowledge base... but I would argue that it doesn't
matter where sinsimilla is grown anymore, as long as its done
properly.

I do remember visiting midwest in the 80's and I was like...
"why are there seeds in here?" And they had to show me how to pick
the little seeds out.  There were almost always seeds...

Erika