[thechat] Baghdad Blog

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Mar 20 05:36:44 CST 2003

At 01:57 PM 20-03-03, Erik Mattheis wrote:
>Wow! interesting that it contradicts a few things reported in major media:
>that that Iraqi media broadcast has been taken over and that the initial
>attack only lasted 10 minutes. A definite bookmark!

Yes, the ever reliable Western media...

I sometimes think one fella reports something, the others hear it and pick
it up, and they in turn parrot it. ;)

It's interesting that the US military might couldn't locate Saddam 12 years
ago. I wonder if they'll do it this time. Also, did they ever find that
Osama fella? (Actually, I would much prefer him dead.)

Now back to cricket...

Madhu