[thechat] protests?

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Fri Mar 21 10:42:30 CST 2003

> they're almost certainly still working on the notion that
> large enough, and noticable enough demonstrations will change Bush's
> mind. I'm guessing it's noticable they're going for, but I think
> there are better ways to do it.

Is that was these protests are supposed to accomplish? Bush is just
going to look at the TV one day, and say "oh, I didn't know. Shit." and
just call all out troops back?

I understand that people are looking to voice their opinions, but can
these protests really be viewed as a force for change, or are they just
people venting their frustration?

--ken