[thechat] Happy Deaths

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Mar 21 13:26:38 CST 2003

Hello Everybody,
To after listening to 9 PM PTV news, I am in a mode of trolling on this forum.
Trolling, in a sense that you consider it trolling but I don't. I consider it
just expressions.

When USA started its campaign in Afghanistan, I have been praising and
supporting USA for it missions across the western borders of Pakistan. But, in
fact, I have been hiding some of my feelings. I hate Talibaan and Al-Qaeda. But
I don't love USA military forces also. I hate them also. Not because they are
Americans. But because they are the military of a rogue and aggressive state. It
acts only when its mean interests are fulfilled. I become happy on the deaths of
either sides, Talibaan/Al-Qaeda and USA military. I love humanity without any
discrimination of religion. Muslims are famous for their unfriendliness for
Jews. But my favourite personality is a Jew, and that is Einstein. I don't like
India as a country but I like Madhu Menon. When I see the American aggression in
Iraq, I feel an inexpressible grief. I don't like Saddam at all. But he is a
native of Iraq. He has no power to suppress any full-scale public campaign
against him. He is an Arab and Muslim and he knows the importance of Iraq in
Islamic world. But USA, which is talking about re-mapping Middle East, is the
most aggressive and dangerous country in the world at this time. There is a
famous news in Pakistan about Greater Israel, which includes most of Iraq and
some of Saudi Arabia including the holy city of Madina where Prophet Muhammad is
buried. Most of the family of our Prophet is buried in Iraq. Millions of Muslims
visit those tombs in Iraq. One of my relative died in Iraq in a road accident.
She was on her way back to Pakistan after visiting these tombs. Baghdad is one
of the most famous cities in Islamic history. This city has been a capital of
Islamic world for many years. Basra is historically one of the most important
cities. Najaf is where Ali, Muhammad's son-in-law, is buried. Karblaa is where
Muhammad's grand-son, Hussain, fought against Yazeed, a cruel dictator.
Hussain's body is buried in Karblaa. His head is buried in Egypt. Many reports
in our newspapers are suggesting that Bush junior is fighting against Iraq on
religious grounds though oil would be a bonus. Bush wants a completion of
Greater Israel Mission. After this Muslims' holy places will be destroyed for a
Jewish temple. After which, according to Bush's belief, Jesus will come back and
all of Middle East will be a part of Christian world including Israel. There
will be no Muslims or Jews in that area but only Christians. Reports tell that
Bush believes that Greater Israel will help the establishment of Greater
Christian World.
There are news that Israel will take control of Iraqi oil wells after American
occupation. American officials have been found giving statements about bringing
democracy in other Arab countries, specially Saudi Arabia. A report of New York
Times tells that Israeli and American military forces had training session for
attacking and occupying Pakistani nukes.
What picture of this world America wants to build? Is it the materialisation of
the dream of NWO, New World Order? It is horrible. It is
frightening. It is sick.
Happy Deaths, O Non-American World!.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/

PS: No offence on any religion intended. Just said what I have read in local
newspaper reports. Don't ask me for links. I also get them from
http://www.google.com/.
I don't hate Americans. From this forum I know that American government uses
media to feed theirs public with news. Americans are innocent people like
Iraqis, but I wonder why public can't control their government in the greatest
democracy of the world. States and countries are portrayed by the attitudes of
their governments not the public.
And yes, I am ready for the flames. If innocent Iraqi people are going to bear
worst ever American bombing then your words would be nothing in comparison.