[thechat] Happy Deaths

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:17:23 CST 2003

Yep, we came over there and "sucked" all the money right from your
hands, picked it right out of your pocket. Aren't we good?
Get real.

> > Number of illegal American immigrants in Pakistan: 0
>
> Nothing is 0 in this world.

OK - 1? 2? Surely not 40,000.

> > Number of legal American immigrants to Pakistan last year: 0
>
> To hell! Just a lie! But a big one! Our police has caught
> Americans who have been involved in criminal acts. A Hollywood actor was
caught
> while smuggling narcotics. He tried to threat police officer with his
> nationality but he was put in jail.

Syed, can you read? Even a little? She said "immigrant", not visitor.
There's a difference. Or can you tell that?

> > Number of Pakistani refugees currently living in the US: 270,000
>
> They are just fooling your "clever" governments. They are
> using your own laws against you. You can't understand them. LOL.

Yes, we have very lax borders, but that doesn't make us stupid.
The stupid ones are those (over 40,000 from just *your* country)
that think they can flaunt our laws and get away with it. Then folks
like you take up their cause when we fly them back 'home'. Now
can you again explain who the stupid ones are? Surely not anyone
from Pakistan, huh? Right.

Hugh