[thechat] Cricketing break from the War

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Mar 22 02:23:35 CST 2003

Taking a break from the war, I'd like to remind thechat's commonwealth
members that tomorrow (Sunday) will witness two of the best cricket teams
in the World Cup final - Australia and India.

Regardless of which team you're supporting, it's going to be a cracker. The
fireworks will rival anything ol' George W can put up. :)

My prediction: Tendulkar will take the bat to Brett Lee and demonstrate why
he *is* the world's best batsman. (669 runs in just this tournament) :p

The match starts at 0800 GMT.

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy