[thechat] Happy Deaths

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Sun Mar 23 13:23:44 CST 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 06:56, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:

> Anyhow, IF this war IS on religious grounds, then George Walker Bush can be
> considered Osama bin Laden of USA.
> In Arabic he would be Bush bin Bush (Bush son of Bush) like Osama bin Laden
> (Osama son of Laden).

:-)   I *like* this one.  New nickname proposed and accepted.

FWIW, I thought the 'troll' post was pretty accurate.  Syed
didn't actually drift into territory I'm completely opposed
to until at least 15 lines in (probably a record).

Deaths are good?  No, never, Syed.

And generally speaking, this total obsession with Israel is
just nuts.  But then you come from a country which shows
TV dramas about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and
presents it as fact - something only Nazis and other loons
ever would do in the west.  [For the record, it was
comprehensively proved to be a fake about 75 years ago.]

--
John Handelaar <john at evolt.org.uk>