[thechat] protests?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 24 06:06:22 CST 2003

I believe, as do all moral law enforcement bodies, that retaliation
should only go no further than one step above the threat encountered.

Bush's et al illegal invasion of Iraq justifies a whole magnitude
beyond disrupting traffic.

Fortunately for me, the Minneapolis police are on my side
<http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3773667.html>

It was one of the best moments of my life when I understood the the
mpls police were actually participating in the civil disobedience ...
perhaps have posted the same here before, but it was one of the high
points of my life; pls forgive the repeat.

Regarding myu Country's supposed ideals, Bush's "war" is the wrongest
thing since Hiltler and I'll do everything the Bill of Rights permits
me to do to try to stop it, or more realistically prevent similar
future actions / "wars".

Agreed, you don't have to listen and further, I have no right to be
heard. But I'm trying my damnset.

--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis