[thechat] A balance of opinion.

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon Mar 24 13:36:56 CST 2003

>> We'll get to you in a moment, kid.
>> Right now the grown-ups are talking.
>
> Uh, maybe the grown-ups are whining?
> Just a thought...

+1

i thought it very interesting that the strong anti-war sentiments put forth
here, wrapped in the "right" of free speech, reacted so childishly when a
strong pro-war sentiment surfaced

dev null indeed

how adult

seems you anti-war folks can dish it out, but not take it

as a canadian, whose prime minister refused to join the coalition (the
weasel), i have opinions about this war that are perhaps somewhat off the
norm for this discussion list, which seems to be populated in large part by
left-wing americans

protesting is fine, i have nothing against it, but all too often it is
confrontational instead of intellectual

nothing says "me me me me me me me" quite like people who compare bush to
hitler

how adult is that, eh

rudy