[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Mon Mar 24 16:23:15 CST 2003

> Sorry, I see zero connection between what you're talking
> about and the originally expressed idea that protesting the
> war will somehow affect (adversely) the return of your
> friends and relatives.

Do you have any friends or family fighting in the war right now?

If you do and you still don't understand, I respect that and appreciate
that we do not have the same feelings. I'm not saying I'm right, just
that this is how I feel personally.

If you don't have anyone fighting, that might be why you don't see the
connection. However, this is not to say that if you did you would agree
with me. I would be ignorant to expect everyone to feel the same as I
do.

BH