[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 24 17:05:29 CST 2003

"Heironymous Bosch": I suspect that you're a Bush plant ... if you're
not you're still definitely bamboozled.

If you want to make your future posts more interesting to reply to,
you'll want to refrain from assuming that I (and I suspect most others
here) believe that inflicting pain on a child isn't the first step to
good parenting.

The US is not Iraq's parent anyway, the UN is.

And to offer my opinion regarding your belief that the US is currently
in "In the full glory, the peak, of maturity": No, this is the lowest
and vilest point in the US government's history.

If you're just a 12 year old, I apologize for being harsh. Sid Meier's
Civilization is a nice way to get excited about war. Cheering while
watching Iraq explode on FOX News isn't.

You're entitled to your opinion and also entitled to believe that
people will "understand" it by merely stating it in it's "full glory"
of immaturity.

Actually, I probably shouldn't have wasted everybody's bandwidth by
replying to this nonsense ... but couldn't resist the opportunity to
make fun at someone else's expense.

--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis