[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Mon Mar 24 18:15:14 CST 2003

Erik Mattheis wrote:

> Are you an Arab/Muslim? If so, I'd love to get a pic of you holding a
> sign something like "Arab American Vietnam Vet for Peace" or something
> along those lines ... that would be a doozy.

Uh, no, sorry -- background is German, British, etc. -- all Euro
(with a trace of Native American, supposedly, couldn't prove it by
sight). And a "Gringo Hippy Buddhists for Peace" sign, well, lacks
the impact of your idea :-)

The name? long story, requires cold beverages and animated gestures,
catch me next time you're out here in Sillycon Valley...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.