[thechat] A balance of opinion.

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Mar 25 03:21:39 CST 2003

rudy wrote:
> i thought it very interesting that the strong anti-war sentiments put
forth
> here, wrapped in the "right" of free speech, reacted so childishly when a
> strong pro-war sentiment surfaced
>
> dev null indeed
>
> how adult
>
> seems you anti-war folks can dish it out, but not take it

Oh, c'mon rudy... it was blatant trolling, and there was no other
appropriate response. All trolls should be caught, tried, and hung by their
toes.

There's plenty of good debate going on without head-butting and spitting.

And, since I've come to generally respect your opinion, I'd like to know
*why* you find yourself in the pro-war camp (as I'm assuming you do). I
don't promise to try to agree with you, but I promise not to jump up and
down on your opinion. :)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net