[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:09:17 CST 2003

Eric, with all due respect, and I do respect your right to
have any opinion, your views are so filled with hatred of
anything US centric that I'd like to ask a serious question.

This is *not* 'in-the-vein' of "don't like it here, get out",
because I think you have the right to live anywhere you want.

Yet you're filled with such vitriol against the US that I
really wonder how you can live here. I know that if I had the
freedoms (protected by our military over many decades) that
you do, and hated the government I was living with as much
as you do, I'd sure move. Tomorrow. Tonight. I wouldn't wait.

How can you live with yourself, staying in the US, paying
taxes to support such a horrendous government, and supporting
your local police force with your local fees. It must just
make you too sick to be alive.

hb
(who needs to find a job so he doesn't have enough time to
 get in these discussions...)