[thechat] When is it time for war?

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 21:41:21 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 03:25, rudy wrote:
> john wrote:
>
> > Rudy, if you honestly think that the current regime
> > is likely to kill more Iraqis than we will, you're
> > out of your bloody mind.
>
> let's keep it civil, shall we, john?
>
> now i'll say it:   please shut up

I'll take it therefore that you're not, after all,
prepared to defend the ridiculous assertion that Saddam
can kill more Iraqis than we will, else you'd have done
so.

We're still waiting.

"Shut up":  evidently the new catchphrase in here of
people who aren't prepared to back up what they're
saying with a single scrap of fact.

But then you're also the guy who thinks that all welfare
is evil and poor people should be left to starve to
death.  I'll just add this to the same level of logic,
and alert potential allies of yours in here to the other
opinions you've aired in the past.

To quote yourself yesterday:  you can dish it out, but
you very obviously can't take it.

--
John Handelaar <john at evolt.org.uk>