[thechat] When is it time for war?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Mar 25 21:43:35 CST 2003

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 08:10 PM, Hugh Blair wrote:
> [...]

Missed this ... I'll respond politely despite the fact that you tried
to belittle me through your own ignorance (wink).

The United Nations deals with relations between nations and provides
humanitarian assistance. It's charter specifically addresses "the
self-determination of peoples". You did know that Iraq is a member of
the United Nations, right?

--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis