[thechat] World domination plan a GO!

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Mar 26 11:24:45 CST 2003

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 09:19 AM, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> Islam has something called Jihad for such people if they intend to
> attack
> innocent Muslim civilians or destabilize any Muslim country. But Jihad
> must not
> be by terror groups like Al-Qaeda and Talibaan. It must be by the
> states. If any
> Muslim state(s) attack USA for its aggression in Iraq, Iran or Syria,
> it would
> be legal Jihad and an example of similarity to the actions of USA in
> Yugoslavia.

And the UN Charter has something that says the same thing, called
Chapter VII Article 51:

"Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of
individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against
a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken
measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.
Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence
shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in
any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council
under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems
necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and
security."

--
-/erik/

Anti-invasion activism ideas:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice.

- Albert Einstein