[thechat] World domination plan a GO!

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Mar 26 14:05:28 CST 2003

Hugh, please be brave and take a stance one way or another. Thousands
of people are dying by murder and 60% of people in a city of over 1
million have been without water since Friday. The invasion of Iraq has
caused a rift between nations larger than any of us have before
witnessed.

If this isn't something important enough to have an opinion on, nothing
is.

--
-/erik/

Anti-invasion activism ideas:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice.

- Albert Einstein