[thechat] Mac Davis!!

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Wed Mar 26 15:16:47 CST 2003

On Wed March 26 2003 2:43 pm, Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 01:35 AM 27-03-03, Luther, Ron wrote:
> >Chill out ... eat an oreo ... Unless of course <blatant troll> you'd care
> >to debate the proper way to eat an oreo?
>
> What's an oreo?

It's a sandwich-style cookie made of two dry chocolate wafers and a cream
filling: http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/

My son usually has one in his lunchbox for school and there's always the
tell-tale trace on his face when I pick him up from school -- he says the
lunch lady doesn't allow him to go wash --

8-)