[thechat] A balance of opinion. - Iran

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Thu Mar 27 07:09:44 CST 2003

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:

> Yes, but it has its roots in culture NOT religion. Islam has more strict laws
> for men because they are physically superior to the women (I mean physically
> NOT
> as a human). As humans, both are equal.

Well, I'd like to see your body carry a baby to term and then give birth to
it. Is it superior to mine in that function? When it comes to birthin'
babies, women's bodies are definitely superior. Men and women's bodies are
different. Each does some things better than the other. One is not superior
to the other.

Regards,
Tara