[thechat] Aljazeera.net up?

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Thu Mar 27 09:46:58 CST 2003

At 07:04 27/03/2003 -0800, Bob Haroche wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Just curious, are others able to access aljazeera.net? From here in
>California, I haven't been able to ping it for a couple of days. I'm
>wondering if the site is overloaded, hacked or blocked from US IP's.

   I can see it. It's bearing a huge map of the continental US overlaid
with the Stars and Stripes, and the message:

   "Let Freedom Ring
   Hacked by Patriot, Freedom Cyber Force Militia
   This broadcast was brought to you by: Freedom Cyber Force Militia
   GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!"

   http://www.aljazeerah.info/

   May be what you're looking for, though.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com