[thechat] Global lightbulbs

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 09:47:57 CST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Luther, Ron wrote:

> (Who was *really* tempted to riposte with something more along the lines
> of "It would probably light up ... and scare the hell out of them ... what
> with them being used to lights made by Lucas!" ... but didn't succumb to
> temptation this time.)

There was a great report about a claimed sighting of a UFO in Norway the
other day... here we are:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_764488.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

The bit I like is that it was "probably" a cat - what do they have cats
that do this regularly? Is it a rite of passage for Norsk pussies?

Cheers
Martin