[thechat] an apology

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Mar 27 15:23:52 CST 2003

At 11:46 PM 27-03-03, rudy wrote:
>i also realize that our exchange has made several people uncomfortable, and
>i would also like to apologize to them for any collateral damage

Damn you, old man, you've made my life hell. Apologise at once!

Do you know how many silly links I've had to send to thechat to diffuse the
tension and end the thread?
My "research for silly links" time is valuable, and I shall be sending you
a bill for it. :p

Nyaaa, have an Oreo or two instead. Try dipping it whole in chocolate sauce
first.

>wars aren't pretty, are they, and that includes flame wars

I *know* many people here have read my article on avoiding flame wars. It
all usually starts when somebody says "you're an ass for thinking that".
Just use logic like me. (hehe)

George Santayana and all that...

Regards,

Madhu