[thechat] Re: My State of Union Address

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Fri Mar 28 07:56:01 CST 2003

At 13:43 28/03/2003 +0000, Garrett Coakley wrote:
> >    Great victories? Hm. Getting the snip a couple of weeks ago was the
> > major event - you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get a
> > vasectomy in this country. But 'tis done, and I'm now mostly not-sore.
>
>/me winces and crosses his legs
>So how sore were you before you got to the 'mostly not-sore' stage?

   It wasn't *that* bad at any stage, except if I stood up suddenly, or
when I folloshly tried to put on jeans. There was a generic dull ache - if
you've ever been kicked firmly in the crotch, it was like the stage where
you can move again, but you keep holding onto doorframes and tables, just
in case your legs stop working again. The salt baths were unpleasant. And
oh man, the stubble. The stubble itched like mad.

   Well, you did ask. :)

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com
                                                     +353-1-2365701