[thechat] Re: My State of Union Address

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Mar 28 07:54:41 CST 2003

Drew Shiel wrote:
> It wasn't *that* bad at any stage, except if I stood up suddenly, or
> when I folloshly tried to put on jeans. There was a generic dull ache - if
> you've ever been kicked firmly in the crotch, it was like the stage where
> you can move again, but you keep holding onto doorframes and tables, just
> in case your legs stop working again. The salt baths were unpleasant. And
> oh man, the stubble. The stubble itched like mad.

You should have waxed. It's *much* better for stubble itch. The hair ends
don't get sliced off - like they do with a razor - they grow back and they
are rounded. Much more comfortable.

That's why asking a girl to shave completely is (IMHO) asking her to torture
herself for a week. I don't know how strippers and porn stars can stand it.

Regards,
Tara