[thechat] LoTR questions

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Sun Mar 30 15:34:09 CST 2003

Martin wrote:
> > 5) Ain't Legolas cool? For some reason, I really dig him.
>
> hmmmm - Gay icon if ever I saw one.

He's also the most lusted-after character in any movie since... well, gosh,
I dunno... I sorta remember that Return of the Jedi got quite a few people
looking at Han Solo with more than a passing glance.

But still, Legolas appears to be just plain "dead-sexy". I can't believe the
number of people (primarily women) who I've talked to that mentioned the
horse-mounting scene and then got a faraway, dreamy look in their eyes.

Makes me kinda ill, really. This is the guy who banters with a dwarf and
pretends they're actually being funny.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net