[thechat] reporter fired for reporting

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 31 07:37:06 CST 2003

"March 31 —   NBC and MSNBC on Monday said they had terminated their
relationship with Peter Arnett after the journalist told state-run
Iraqi TV that the U.S.-led coalition’s initial war plan had failed and
that reports from Baghdad about civilian casualties had helped antiwar
protesters undermine the Bush administration’s strategy."

<http://www.msnbc.com/news/893115.asp?0cv=CB10>
--
-/erik/

Anti-invasion activism ideas:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt